If you live in Paradise Valley, AZ and are seeking orthodontic treatment, Chris Murphy, DDS, may be the right orthodontist for your needs. At our Phoenix-area practice, Dr. Murphy offers an extensive range of teeth-straightening treatments, including Invisalign®, Damon® System braces, lingual braces, and more. We provide orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages, and will work with you one-on-one to determine which method can best suit your needs. As a board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Murphy also has experience in corrective jaw surgery, and can help patients suffering from problems with the face and jaw achieve better oral health and improved joint function.
We invite you to look through our website to learn more about types of braces and other orthodontic options we offer. If you have any additional questions regarding one of our treatments, Dr. Murphy would be pleased to meet with you and discuss the concerns of your desired treatment in greater detail.
To help you locate our practice, we’ve provided an interactive map below equipped with turn-by-turn directions. If we can assist you in any other way, please feel free to contact Murphy Orthodontics today. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to speak with you.
Murphy Orthodontics – Phoenix
5355 East High Street, Suite 105
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Head North on N Tatum Rd-10.4 mi
- Turn right onto E Deer Valley Rd-0.6 mi
- Turn right onto N 53rd St-322 ft
- Take the 2nd left onto E High St-Destination will be on the right-312
View Larger Map
Murphy Orthodontics – Goodyear
13210 W. Van Buren Street Suite 106
Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Head west on E Lincoln Dr toward N Invergordon Rd-4.8 mi
- Keep right at the fork-0.9 mi
- Continue onto E Glendale Ave-0.3 mi
- Slight left onto the Arizona 51 S ramp-0.3 mi
- Merge onto AZ-51 S-4.9 mi
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-10 W/Los Angeles and merge onto I-10 W-19.4 mi
- Take exit 127 for Bullard Avenue-0.3 mi
- Turn left onto N Bullard Ave-0.8 mi
- Take the 1st right onto W Van Buren St-Destination will be on the right-0.7 mi
View Larger Map