Orthodontist Chris Murphy, DDS
If you are a resident of Avondale, AZ and are looking for orthodontic treatment, Chris Murphy, DDS, may be able to help. At our Phoenix-area practice, we provide orthodontic treatment for both children and adults, and offer patients only the latest methods in teeth-straightening treatments. In addition to traditional braces, Dr. Murphy offers many options for patients looking to achieve their dream smile, such as clear braces, Damon® System braces, and Invisalign®. Dr. Murphy is a board-certified orthodontist and is also highly experienced in performing orthognathic surgery for individuals who suffer from conditions or problems related to the face and jaw, such as a protruding jaw or TMJ Disorder.
Please take a moment to look through our website. Our pages offer detailed information on the types of braces we provide. If you have further questions or concerns regarding any of our teeth-straightening options, Dr. Murphy is happy to meet with you in person to review in detail the treatment you desire.
For your convenience, we have provided an interactive map below with turn-by-turn directions to our practice. Please do not hesitate to contact Murphy Orthodontics if we can assist you in any way.
Murphy Orthodontics – Phoenix
5355 East High Street, Suite 105
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Head East on I-10 E toward Phoenix-3.2 mi
- Take exit 133B to merge onto AZ-101 Loop N-29.8 mi
- Take exit 31 for Tatum Boulevard-0.4 mi
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Tatum Blvd-236 ft
- Turn right toward N Tatum Blvd-62 ft
- Turn left onto N Tatum Blvd-0.5 mi
- Turn right onto E Deer Valley Rd-0.6 mi
- Turn right onto N 53rd St-322 ft
- Take the 2nd left onto E High St-Destination will be on the right-312
Murphy Orthodontics – Goodyear
13210 W. Van Buren Street Suite 106
Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Head north on N Central Ave toward E Hill Dr-1.0 mi
- Turn left onto W Van Buren St-Destination will be on the right-0.5 mi